Tuesday, October 28, 2014

GRASPING AT ETERNITY is FREE!

Book 1 of my Kindrily series, Grasping at Eternity, is now free on most retailers! 
To my international peeps, hang tight, it will be free in your countries soon. 
(Just waiting for price match to kick in.)

I'm shocked that so many have already snagged a copy, but SUPER grateful for every download. The surge has allowed me the honor of making the top 10 list on Amazon for YA Paranormal & Fantasy Romance. I feel like a rockstar hanging out with some of my fav authors like Sarra Cannon, Addison Moore, and Chanda Hahn. Go grab their books too if you don't already have them!
http://www.amazon.com/Best-Sellers-Kindle-Store-Teen-Young-Adult-Paranormal-Urban-Fantasy-Romance-eBooks/zgbs/digital-text/7006650011/ref=zg_bs_fvp_p_f_7006650011?_encoding=UTF8&tf=1

Any help spreading the word is SO, so, sooooooooo much appreciated. 
You can tweet (or retweet me),  
tell friends, and/or most importantly--download a copy of your own!

Here are free links!




Have a fabulous week! And Happy Reading!

3 comments:

  1. Pretty amazing, makes me want to start writing too.

    /Avy

    http://mymotherfuckedmickjagger.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw this yesterday. Sharing away for you....

    ReplyDelete
  3. play bazaar If you have a loved one or friend that is trying to quit smoking and want to help them, then you need to provide them with your patience, love and understanding. This is the best way to help them out. If you try to push them, you may make it harder for them to quit in the long run.satta king

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

GRASPING AT ETERNITY SOUNDTRACK


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Blog Archive

Write. Read. Imagine. Create. Learn. Love. Live. Repeat.